Above you will find blog links to all the MA projects that I am currently studying.

Pieces of work in current page are my personal practicing.


Friday, March 2, 2012

Pa-Ma-Lang

It is a game which is an assignment of CG subject.

Artworks are my role in this assignment.

I painted color in the intro story of the game. I designed and illustrated the logo , introduction panel and background of the game.
 
Intro-story No.1 : In the faraway hill. There are two flowers as friends.

Intro-story No.2 : One day, both of them felt into a poison pool
Intro-story No.3 : They contaminated from the poison that caused them many white spoton their beautiful body.



Intro-story No.4 : They heard that there was only one holy dew at the top of the hill.
Intro-story No.5 : They started fighting each others for the sake of the holy dew.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment